Monday, November 7, 2011

Accidents Happen...

Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. I was in a bad vehicle accident on October 16, 2011 and have a paralyzed ankle/foot at the moment. Therefore, I am not able to cook very well right now. I got cleared to put weight on the foot on November 4th, but with a boot and with a boot only. I was able to cook some beef stew on Saturday...so I am slowly getting back into the kitchen and am more mobile now. I do have a couple of recipes I need to put on here from before the accident and I will get back to blogging very, very soon!

The foot may regain feeling. It may not. We will not know for sure until we are about three months into this...so bear with me!

Hope all is well with all of you and that you have been enjoying your fall and cooking up a storm.

God bless.

~Shan

No comments: